Hello everyone! We wanted to wish you a happy new year! This year was so great and we can’t wait to see what 2019 brings! I think one of the biggest things we learned this year was to take opportunities that are given to you, even if they seem overwhelming or scare you! You can learn so much from different experiences! We have had things that we have questioned or almost held back on and could not even imagine if those things didn’t go through! Start small, write down little goals each day to accomplish, as simple as waking up earlier or cleaning up your house, because starting small will make the bigger goals not seem so crazy! Don’t compare your success to other people, everyone has their own idea of what being successful is! You don’t have to be a certain way just because someone else is, seriously do what makes you happy and what makes you feel good at the end of the day because honestly that is true success, no amount of anything can compare to doing what truly gives you joy, even if that is as simple as giving someone a compliment, or spending time with your family! Whatever you love to do, do it because that is what will bring you the most this year! Happy new year everyone!
Also we wanted to just share a few of our favorite experiences from this year!
- Visiting California in January with our family!
- Going to see Katy Perry in Concert!
- Going to Coachella in April with Teva!
- Staying In Cancun for a week in the summertime!
- Going to Chicago with our best friend Spencer for Pitchfork Music Festival with Teva!
- Going to Broken Bow in the summer, which is always so pretty because of all the green!
- Family vacation which was going on a cruise to the most beautiful places! We went to Cozumel, The Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay!
- Going to see Taylor Swift for 2 nights in a row in October!
- A quick trip to Austin for ACL music festival with Arizona!
And last but not least, being able to do what we love and share it with you guys! Thank you all so much for all the love and support! Happy 2019!
♡- Tess & Sarah